Your Route to Level 7
• Legal and Regulatory Requirements in Aesthetic
• Professional Standards within Aesthetic Practice
• Working Collaboratively with Healthcare
• Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology of the Ageing
• Skin Micro-needling and Chemical Peels
• Observational Learning
• Educator demonstration & explanation
• Practical Workshops
• Hands on learning with tutor demonstration and explanations
Career opportunites include Aesthetic Practitioner, Clinical Manager, Clinical Specialist, Product Specialist, Beauty Therapist ,Aesthetic Researcher, Aesthetic Medical Educator.
It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 5 certificate will progress to the Qualifi Level 7 certificate.
The knowledgeable a-training team can advise on upcoming course dates, Registered Prior Learning applications (for those with alternative prerequesite experience) and further course and qualification details that you may require.