Your Route to Level 7
• Management of Health, Safety and Security in the Salon
• Client care and communication in beauty related industries
• Laser and light treatments for Hair Removal
• Laser and light treatments for Skin Rejuvenation
Plus Assessment Day (preferably within 1-2 weeks)
• Observational Learning
• Educator demonstration & explanation
• Practical Workshops
• Hands on learning with tutor demonstration and explanations
To become an Aesthetic Practitioner or work in within the laser industry.
Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4 graduates may apply for Aesthetic Practitioner Level 5.
The knowledgeable a-Training team can advise on upcoming Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4 Training Course dates, Registered Prior Learning applications (for those with alternative prerequesite experience) and further Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4 Training Course and qualification details that you may require.