Your Route to Level 7
• Management of Health, Safety and Security in the Salon
• Client care and communication in beauty related industries
• Laser and light treatments for Hair Removal
• Laser and light treatments for Skin Rejuvenation
Plus Assessment Day (preferably within 1-2 weeks)
• Observational Learning
• Educator demonstration & explanation
• Practical Workshops
• Hands on learning with tutor demonstration and explanations
To become an Aesthetic Practitioner or work in within the laser industry.
Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4 graduates may apply for Aesthetic Practitioner Level 5.
The knowledgeable a-Training team can advise on upcoming Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4 Training Course dates, Registered Prior Learning applications (for those with alternative prerequesite experience) and further Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4 Training Course and qualification details that you may require.
The course fee includes your practical training, educational resources and unrivalled after support, giving you not only the skills but the confidence to start your own clinics.