Your Route to Level 7
The Access Practitioner Foundation Certificate training programme will empower you to have the confidence and underpinning knowledge as well as skills to:
• Provide basic facial aesthetic treatments
• Consultation techniques to be able to plan and prepare for aesthetic treatments
• Maintain health & safety in a treatment environment
• Anatomy & physiology related to aesthetic treatments
• Management of Complications and Medical Emergencies
• Progression path to Level 4 Aesthetic Practitioner
Plus 22 hours distance learning
• Observational Learning
• Educator demonstration & explanation
• Practical Workshops
• Hands on learning with tutor demonstration and explanations
To become an Aesthetic Practitioner.
Access Practitioner graduates may apply for Aesthetic Practitioner Level 4
The knowledgeable a-training team can advise on upcoming Access Practitioner Foundation Certificate course dates, Registered Prior Learning applications (for those with alternative prerequesite experience) and further course and qualification details that you may require.