Your Route to Level 7
The Access Practitioner Foundation Certificate training programme will empower you to have the confidence and underpinning knowledge as well as skills to:
• Provide basic facial aesthetics
• Consultation techniques to be able to plan and prepare for aesthetic treatments
• Maintain health & safety in a treatment environment
• Anatomy & physiology related to aesthetic treatments
• Management of Complications and Medical
Plus 22 hours distance learning
• Observational Learning
• Educator demonstration & explanation
• Practical Workshops
• Hands on learning with tutor demonstration and explanations
To become an Aesthetic Practitioner.
Access Practitioner graduates may apply for AP Level 4
The knowledgeable a-training team can advise on upcoming course dates, Registered Prior Learning applications (for those with alternative prerequesite experience) and further course and qualification details that you may require.